Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Quick Update (3-25-2013)



Hey what's up party people! Ya boy is in the building Here to share some information to you.

First off, I just recently got back into F-Zero GX and Discovered that F-Zero AX is on the game via a cheat device so I will be streaming that pretty soon.

Second, I also want to get back into streaming some Battle House events very soon before EVO comes around so stay tuned for that.

and last but not least, I do want to talk more information about the OUYA system that's coming out this summer and I get more into that since its Android based.

Well that's all I have to say for now. Stay tuned for more informationom here dropping soon.


Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see u posting again.

Daigo Kengo said...

Thanks Bro! Yeah I'm going to try to be back on here some more sharing and talking about stuff.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More