Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Newer Super Mario Bros Wii v1.0.3 [WBFS]

Yo! I'm back at it again with some new (well up to date mods) for you. And this time its Newer Super Mario Bros Wii v1.0.3.




Newer is a full unofficial sequel to New Super Mario Bros. Wii, crafted over the span of 3 years by a team of devoted Nintendo fans.

And its cramed with:

  • 128 all-new levels on a gigantic world map
  • Remixed and original graphics, themes and music
  • The return of a classic Power-Up
  • New and old bosses and enemies
  • Fun with 1 to 4 players, just like the original game


Here's The Trailer of the Game:






Downloads are available in wbfs format.

Newer Super Mario Bros Wii 1.0.3


Source:



newerteam.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god, thanks a lot! This is the new version I was looking for (1.03v). I was downloading the mod and some tools in order to create a patched wbfs with the 1.03v, but now it seems it won't be necessary since I can download the whole patched thing from here. Thanks!

SVR said...

It does NOT run on dolphin emulator, however I had no problem emulating v1.00, I think there's something wrong with this file.

SVR said...

My bad, it does work! I tried when converted to .iso and it did not work, but now I tried to directly open the .wbfs on dolphin 4.0 and it does properly run! Thanks.

Daigo Kengo said...

No Problem. I tested on Dolphin 2.0 and it worked pretty good. :D

Daigo Kengo said...

No Problem! :D

Unknown said...

The download is no longer avable

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More