Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Demul 0.57 Mini-Fighter's Pack




Whats up everybody! I've been getting alot of people on my Previous Video on how to get Marvel vs. Capcom 2 to work on the Dreamcast/Naomi emulator. So Now I am sharing this Mini Collection of Fighters that I know you guys will enjoy.





Included in this Pack.

*Capcom vs. Snk 2
*Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
*Marvel vs. Capcom 2
*Project Justice
*The Rumble Fish 2

All the BIOS + Netplay (Via Kaillera) are also included in this Pack but just make sure you just match up the directories according to your PC and you are ready to go.

My Demul Settings just in case you were wondering.


*MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE YOUR PLUGINS PATH, ROMS AND BIOS PATH AND NVRAM PATH TO MATCH YOUR COMPUTER'S LOCATION.*


What I use to play MVC2 & The Others.



You Have to Have those Checkboxes in the "Hacks" Section on For MVC2, CVS2 & RF2 but turn off all 3 when playing Accent Core & Project Justice.


One last thing, which is my fault lol. In order to get Guilty Gear Accent Core to play, you gotta change it back to Auto-Select in the Naomi BIOS Section.



Thats Mainly It Set Your Buttons and ENJOY!


Download from Here:

MediaFire:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6v6wd5qm23bhjq7

OR

Mega:
Demul 0.57 Mini-Fighter's Pack

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thnx a lot Mr. Daigo kendo
but i have a problem when i want to run my roms..
I followed all the steps but when im trying to run the MvC2 rom in naomi/naomi2 my demul get froze... it says "demul has stopped running" i would like to show u a picture but i dunno how to send images in here

pls help me asap

tybo777 said...

Hello daigo,
Thanks for the video on marvel vs capcom 2. Hey I was wondering what sound settings did you use? Thanks again.

Daigo Kengo said...

@tybo777 I just left the sound settings at default. Are you having some sound problems?

Hagaishi TV said...

You the man!

Iremar Domingos said...

this crap not working

Unknown said...

hi, need help.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More