Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Trip Back to Philadelphia


Its been about 8 Months Since I last been back to Philly. Long story short, I used to live in Philly but I reside out in Atlanta but I still got love for Philly so anyway. This Weekend was NEC XII which was off the hook!

Got to Spend time with Some close friends & family and it was just a Blast man. One of the Best times I ever spent in Philly in a LONG Time.

Here's a Few Videos From My Youtube Page. Enjoy!

Mean Streets of Philly:


Bully Mode:


Me & Lady Nightmare Playing Soul Calibur V:


You can check out the Rest on my Youtube Page Right Here:
D-Mizzle AKA Daigo Kengo's Youtube Page

& Here's My D-Mizzle Youtube Playlist. Skip to Video 22 to See the Philly Trip.

Thank You Philly!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More