Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

My Xuan Dou Zhi Wang Story (炫斗之王)



Well, it's been a long LONG journey but I finally got a chance to play the Chinese free to play fighter Xuan Dou Zhi Wang which is also know as king of combat.


At first glance you'll see it as a King of Fighters clone which it definitely takes alot from those games which shares a similar design and moveset as its Japanese Cousin. Before you even get started, You Have to go through all the Process of Making a QQ Account and making sure you use it for at least 30 Days in order to Qualify for a Beta Key in order to Play XDZW. The Video Below will explain on how to Do that Create an Account.






After You see the Video, make sure you read this post from Kingofcombat.com because you are going to need a Beta Key:

http://www.kingofcombat.com/now-its-easier-to-get-your-beta-key/





The Star System:




Yes, I know 30 Days does seem like a long time to wait to play One game but I found other ways to Occupy my time while going thru this process.

So what I did for the time each day I was logged in was that I came across another QQ Client called "QQ Games" which has a selection of games to play.



Some games which are on the server were Knights of Valor, Oriental legend, KOF98UM FE, Martial Masters, and much more. The program is entirely in Chinese so I could only figure out but so much but the basics were pretty much there.


I'm a fan of the king of fighters series so most of my time was spent playing this. Thanks to Bershad Murphy for this video.




So I pretty much did what the video told me to for 30 days straight. Once I had got to my 30th day, I went to go play the lottery game.

Now this lottery is very tedious but what you have to do is click one of the character's photo in order to match the 5 Boxes at the bottom. You only get to pic 1 character a day. If you get the same Chinese Character, you have to play again tomorrow, Once all 5 boxes at the bottom are all lit up, you should received a beta key by clicking the red long bar.

Once you get your code, start the game and put your account in. This is what my personal login looks like after I summitted my code in.



Afterwards, you should see this screen, on which server you should pic. I'm on the XD Server.


And from there, you should see the main menu screen and now you be able to play King of Combat now! (Use This Link For Help on Translating stuff to you.)

Here's a Stream Video I did of me testing out Xuan Dou Zhi Wang Online. So check it out and I hope my story helped you out in a way.

Thanks.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More