Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Updates For Fall 2014



What's Up Everybody! Daigo Kengo here and I'm making a Quick Update on what you will see on this page. A few things I still want to add on here which will make this page pretty awesome like always. I also want to say thank you to all that supported my Demul video. I'm thinking about doing another one for maybe another console.

First off, I do plan on doing some more streaming this season whether its PS4, PC, Xbox, Classic NES & Stuff, etc. I still have a few things lined up on the VGCJ page as well this season, some new show ideas that are waiting to be Green-lighted.

I'm also thinking about working on a Podcast which is based on Underground Hip-Hop and Japanese Hip-Hop music that alot of people may or may not know about.

But those are just my few ideas I plan on working on and there's alot more coming in the future.

Stay Tuned and Thanks for your Support.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More