Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring 2015 Update




Hey whats up everybody! Seems like it has been a while since I have posted on here so I guess I better hit you with a few updates.

First, I was at Final Round last month and enjoyed the hell out of myself. Got a chance to play Tekken 7 and also got to meetup with some old friends and met new ones while being there.



Next, I also got to play this cool USF Mod Called "Street Fighter IV Remix" which is pretty much Rainbow Editon of crack....as if that isn't saying much as is. ^_^


I'm going to start some editing on this site again as add in a few links in the tab and also try to include some more of my HTML skills on here but in the meantime, check out this remix I made last month on my soundcloud page.

Have a good week!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More