Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Nioh Alpha Gameplay Frustration.

Hey Whats going on everybody! It feels like its been a long since I've been on here to post updates since I've been busy with other things (school and stuff) but anyway, I'm back with another live stream of me playing the Alpha demo of Nioh.

This game reminds of a Feudal Japan version of Dead Souls III and the gameplay is very TOUGH! 

I literally died with my first encounter and from then, I realized what this game was about.

Although I was getting a bit frustrated while playing, I did enjoy the game as well. This would be something that I would be streaming very soon again and also something that I will pick up in the future.

Make sure you check out and Follow my Twitch page and Facebook page for when I will be streaming next.

 

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More