Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Overwatch Gameplay With Daigo Kengo



Overwatch is one of those games that lives up to the hype and I'm glad I got a chance to get my copy of this game as you can see on my Instagram page. It took me a hard time to choose at Best Buy whether to get it on PC or PS4 so I chose the PC copy since most of my friends are playing on Battle Net.

For those that don't know, the PC version of Overwatch Origins Edition comes with:

* 5 Origin Skins From other Blizzard Games
* Noire Widowmaker Skin
* Guest Passes for World of Warcraft & Starcraft II
* Free Heartstone Cards

And Best Buy also Gave me a Overwatch Licence Plate which is pretty cool too.



This is just some Gameplay footage of me testing out Overwatch. This game is very addictive for a first-person shooter. It reminds me a bit of Halo & Team fortress 2 mixed into one. You do get your regular PvP modes and I believe it does have a single player mode that I have to play thru eventually but I'm hooked on Multiplayer right now.

Check out my Gameplay footage below and tell me what you think?



I do play on streaming this game some more this weekend along with other games on my list so you might want to follow my page on Twitch to keep up with me and if have either Facebook or Twitter, follow me on there so you will know whenever I will start my stream times.

Thats it for now....And I'm out!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More